Thursday, June 21, 2007

36 Weeks, 4 Days

Well...just to update everyone out there....

We went to the doctor today and everything looks good. She said the baby is starting to move down and "things are starting to happen." I am measuring right at 37 weeks and the baby is around 6 lbs right now...so far, so good!

We are very ready for this little guy to join us. I (Sara) am having a hard time sleeping at night now...I have heard from numerous people that this is God preparing you...so we will see! :)

We finally got a new camera last week and have enjoyed playing with it...so we should have lots of pictures to post once the time comes!!!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

2 comments:

Martinsburg Church of Bruin said...

Yay for you! So excited (but not as excited as you, probably!) to meet my nephew! My little brother's second kid - SO neat!

Praying for you! Miss you bunches - hope we get a chance to chat a little before your son makes his appearance!

Mama said...

Yippie skippie! I can't wait to meet Jackson!