Wednesday, February 7, 2007

17 weeks, 3 days

Baby movement?!?



I am pretty sure that I have felt the baby move now! It's only been a few times, usually right after I eat and only for a few seconds (just long enough for me to notice it and then its gone). I am looking foward to being able to feel the baby move more often! Jon is dying since we read that you can't really feel the baby kick from the outside until around 28 weeks...that seems like FOREVER to us!

Jon is still confident this baby is a boy while I am leaning towards it being a girl...I guess all arguments will be settled later this month! :)

Oh! One more thing....I just set up this baby game. You can go on and guess what you think the baby will be, how big he or she will be and when he or she will come! Thought it would be fun to see who was close! Just go to this website:

http://www.expectnet.com/games/LoweryBaby

Hope you all have a great day!

2 comments:

Rebekah's Health and Fitness said...

Yay! Feeling the baby move is so exciting! And don't worry, he'll be able to feel him/her before 28 weeks. I think Cory felt her at 22 weeks, but he could see my tummy move when she kicked at around 20 weeks. So fun! =)

Pam said...

hello little mommy ..tell big daddy hello. love you da