Friday, February 16, 2007

18 weeks, 5 days

Finally, the long awaited "belly shots!" I have to apologize for the quality of the picture. We need to get a good camera soon! The fist shot is at around 13 weeks. I didn't realize until I loaded it up how hard it was to see my belly with the white background! The second shot was taken just last night..so its closer to 19 weeks. I have to admit that I feel like I have gotten huge almost overnight!

Everything still seems to be going about the same. I have been feeling the baby move a little more now and the anticipation of our appointment on the 27th is killing us! Hope everyone has a good weekend!


Thirteen Weeks...please excuse the tired eyes and frizzy hair..it was late!


Nineteen weeks...again...it was late


Nineteen weeks, up close

4 comments:

Rebekah's Health and Fitness said...

Awww....so cute! =)You look great! Can't wait to hear what you find out on the 27th!!

The Lowerys said...

We can't wait either!! :)

Martinsburg Church of Bruin said...

YAY for the pictures! You're such a cute little pregnant lady, and we are just so thrilled for y'all. Glad you're feeling healthy! You are loved.

timilymorgan said...

You look sooo cute!! I can't believe how much you're showing already!!! Miss you and love you!